Friday, January 30, 2009

My Super Bowl Pick

By the time most of you read this, I will be in Tampa, Fl, site of Super Bowl XLIII (That's 43 for the Roman numeral impaired) between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. I actually do not have an interest in either team. But I've decided I will root for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Why you ask? Check out the Versace shades that Pittsburgh coach Omar Epps...oops, I mean Mike Tomlin sports on the sideline. Those are some of the coldest shades I've ever seen on anybody, let alone a football coach. I'm trying to find some for myself. Plus Pittsburgh's defense will stop the running game the Cardinals are trying establish, but who cares about X's and O's. The coolest looking coach in the league will add a ring with bling to match the Versace's. Now let me get out my credit card and find these damn shades!
Custom Search

1 comment:

  1. That's why I was going for Pittsburg. The coach is cute!!! A womans perspective.LOL.

    ReplyDelete