Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Hell Of A Catch!!



Well folks, I'm back to reality from Tampa, Fl where I had a hell of a weekend and enjoyed watching one hell of a game at one hell of a Super Bowl Party! Big ups to my boy Freddie Dixon for hosting the party, and hopefully we'll make it an annual event. Like a BIG DUMMY, I left my camera in my car at the airport in Houston, but hopefully I can get some pics from my boy Charlie Brown that I can post on the site. Now let's get to the game. As I predicted, Pittsburgh made Arizona move away from establishing a run game, and the Steelers pulled it out in the end with a great drive by quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, and a tremendous catch by the Super Bowl MVP receiver Santonio Holmes. I didn't think the catch by David Tyree in last year's big game could be topped, but considering this catch was for a game winning touchdown, plus the ability to get both feet down put this catch over the top. There was a little controversy over Holmes' celebration and whether or not he should have been flagged after he did the Lebron James powder shower with the ball.

He did use the ball as a prop, but how many of YOU actually knew what he was doing, let along the referees. Give me your opinion on which catch you thought was better between Tyree's and Holmes by clicking on the headline and posting a comment. Here is video of Tyree's catch.


Credit Cards

Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment