Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Houston Cougars Stomp Arizona (Literally!!)

Houston Cougar junior guard Aubrey Coleman stomped his way into the news Saturday when on a sideline collision with Arizona forward Chase Budinger, he was called for a charge and then proceeded to step on Budinger's face. Here's the apology by Coleman:


OK. You had me, Dog! I was buying everything you were selling in your apology. When I first saw the video, I just knew you stepped on Budinger on purpose. You made no attempt to check on him after you used his teeth as a footstool. Then it looked like you were celebrating on the sideline about it. But then as I'm watching the apology, you changed my opinion. I was actually believing you didn't mean to do it. But, as people usually do, you talked a little too much and said, "He's one of my favorite players..." As the great Fred G. Sanford would say, "YOU BIG DUMMY!!" Everyone was buying the apology until you said that. I might have bought it if you were talking about Arizona guard Nic Wise, since he is from Houston like you are. But Chase Budinger? Gotta learn when to stop talking, man. By the way, Coleman was suspended one game for the incident.

Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment